Energizer Bunny

Eoin is getting into EVERYthing at the moment. Unfortunately that afforded us our first trip to the Emergency room on Tuesday night. He swallowed a button battery and we had to rush to get an x-ray. I had no idea how dangerous those things are. For example, if they lodge in your oesophagus they can burn a hole through it… Thankfully the x-ray showed it had gone down to his stomach, so we had to wait a couple of days for him to poop it out.

This cookie was useful in tracking how fast his digestive system is!!!

Bruins Cookie

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s